Saturday, February 9, 2013

chalk it up

if you're looking for a quick way to change up your look, hair chalk is the perfect solution. the colors come on sticks that you wet and draw on your hair and they wash out the next day. you can order them on etsy for pretty cheap and mix and match the colors to get a sick effect. these are more subtle than some others might be but personally i like that better. photos by olivia cassanova.



Outfit Details: Top: Free People Intimates, Necklace: Urban Outfitters 

colorfully yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)