Monday, February 18, 2013

prabal gurung is always on target

one of my favorite things about fashion is the constant clash of high-end and low end. i love that someone can look incredible wearing a dress that they pulled out of a bin at a thrift store and louboutins. which is why i love that target does these collaborations with designers. but let's be real: you have to be some kind of magician if you want to get any of the target collection pieces the day they come out. but a girl can dream right? here are my top picks from the collection:




All Prabal Gurung for Target

Forever off target,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)