Wednesday, January 23, 2013

don't stop

sometimes it gets really cold outside and you have to layer up. and yes, that includes the eskimo hat that you got at Claire's six years ago. isn't it crazy how something from that long ago can stay with you for so long? whether it's a material possession or a memory. sometimes the most fleeting moments can end up being the most permanent, even if that wasn't the original intention. one night can last a lifetime if you let it. so stop and think about those kind of moments. because they really do matter, more than you may think. shout out to erin for helping me with the shoot.




Outfit Details: Jacket; Jolt, Socks: Free People, Boots: Urban Outfitters, Hat: Claire's

Forever freezing,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)