Tuesday, January 8, 2013

guns n roses

Picture this. There you are in Whole Foods getting some sushi for lunch after a gorgeous morning at the beach. You're waiting for your friend, when some guy (okay some really hot guy) comes up to you and asks you about your Guns N Roses shirt. He starts talking a mile a minute about Axl Rose and asks you what your favorite song is. You draw a complete blank and can't even remember the song by them that everyone knows. Ugh. 
 I guess the lesson here is if you're going to wear a band shirt, make sure you have some background knowledge of the band before wearing it. No matter how cute it is. Or do what I did and laugh around what he said and then completely change the subject. You've all been advised.





Outfit Details: Top: Vintage, Skirt: Gypsy Warrior, Sunglasses: Free People 

Always and forever, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)