Thursday, January 17, 2013

varsity aces

 as foreign a concept as coming back to school seemed less than a week ago, it feels like i've already been back for a month. i love my new classes so far, especially contemporary art history and costume design. they're right up my alley. art history has already blown my mind and made me question everything i thought i knew about it. sorry the photos today aren't the best, the lighting was being bizarre. and yes, i'm still rocking the socks with the cutout boots thing. and i plan to for a while. do you blame me?







Outfit Details: Jacket: Free People, Hanging necklace: Topshop, Tribal Necklace: Free People, Shoes, Jeffery Campbell, Dress: Topshop 

Freshly yours, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)