Friday, January 11, 2013

engulfed

leaving Naples was like being pulled out of a fantasy. like knowing something happened, but not entirely remembering what it felt like, even if it was only a few days ago. although I'll have to post-pone summer dressing for a few more months as a means of survival, I'm so grateful I got a few days of warmth thrown into my characteristically icy January. and if facing chilly temperatures weren't daunting enough, suddenly the second semester starts on Monday. wow. anyways, shout out to the gulf of Mexico for serving as the backdrop for this photo shoot, as well as my friend Alexa for serving as the photographer through the duration of the trip.






Outfit Details: Top and Shorts: Free People, Sunglasses, Target 

Through wind, rain, hail and snow,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)