Friday, January 25, 2013

eskimo kiss

and finally, the cold serves a purpose. one thing i'll always miss about elementary school was getting those snow day phone calls. they would always come at some ridiculous hour of the morning and would wake up the whole house. but when the call came it was permission to get a few more hours of sleep, stay in your pajamas all day, run outside and build forts, then come inside with rosy cheeks and watch the snow cover the ground. i didn't even realize it was snowing until screaming in the dorm started. i literally grabbed erin's coat and ran outside. thanks to her again for letting me steal her coat and for braving the snow with me. 





Outfit Details: Coat: stole from Erin, Dress: Forever 21, Socks: Urban Outfitters, Boots: H&M

Hoping it sticks,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)