Monday, January 28, 2013

jarritos

i don't remember the last time i got to go to Brooklyn. so today was really great. it still feels like new york, but it's not as hectic as manhattan by any means. which means you can run into the middle of the street and do a spontaneous photo shoot like this one. it has colorfully painted food trucks and banks with ionic columns on the facade and a different vibe overall. i saw a great show called "the suit" at the harvey theater for both my costume design class as well as my theater & society class. get it? liberal arts, overlapping? yes? no? maybe?






Outfit Details: Jacket: my Dad's (vintage) designed by Dee Parker, Dress: Topshop, Shoes: Sam Edelman

Thank you Jocelyn for helping with the shoot today!

From a city girl at heart,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)