Monday, March 4, 2013

baroque n

SHE LIVES!!! she being me. yeah it's been a while and for that i apologize. but i have to fall off of the face of the earth sometimes to maintain a subtle yet conspicuous air of mystery don't i? besides, i have been working on a few surprises and new post ideas for you all. one of them was thwarted by unforeseen technical difficulties which i am working on resolving. i will have time this week to try to sort that out because its....spring break?!?!?! how? no clue. literally not one. because that would mean i'm three fourths done with my freshman year of college. which can't be right. i must have screwed up the space time continuum here. if anyone can get in touch with michael j. fox, please report back to me immediately, if not sooner. and back to fashion for a moment, to complement today's get-up i believe cogsworth from beauty and the beast said it best: "if it's not baroque, don't fix it."





Outfit Details: Top: Prabal Gurung for Target, Brocade Shorts: Forever 21, Necklace: TopShop, Boots: Jeffery Campbell

incredulously yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)