Sunday, March 31, 2013

we are now open

Red attracts red. At least, that seemed to be the pattern on a brisk Friday night as I was wandering up and down 9th avenue. The quaint cupcake shop with the "A is for Apple sign" is completely contrasting to the harsh, metal quality of the garage a few steps away from it. That's the great thing about New York. The eclecticism. And what's the best way to kick off spring than with an open-back, tribal print Free People dress? (with tights on because of course it's 48 degrees and I take that to be spring.) The sun was setting but before it hit the horizon line and disappeared to make way for the moon, and it lit up a sliver of 9th avenue so we were able to snap some shots before it vanished. And it is with great pride, committed subscribers, that I declare: we are now open.  







Outfit Details: Dress: Free People, Tights: American Apparel, Necklace: Aldo Accessories

Also if you're not following me on Facebook type "Keep Calm and Chiffon" into the search bar and like me that way. And for those of you who don't know I'm a Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger and you can also see my posts on the Teen Vogue website by clicking here. Click the hearts on the posts to like them!

collectively yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)