Wednesday, March 27, 2013

writing on the tree

Granted I can't read exactly what's carved into the bark, but I know that it's important. It's something someone wants to remember. Something they really really want to remember. I've filled countless notebooks of lined paper with words over the years, but I don't think there's been anything that I've wanted to carve into a tree. No lovers names enclosed in hearts, or important dates. Yet. Which makes me only look forward to what's to come. What dates will make their way onto the skins of trees along the east coast, which people I'll meet that turn out to be essential to the fiber of my being. So many memories are going to fade and so many names are going to disappear into that endless pit in the back of our minds. I wonder which ones will stick. 




Outfit Details: Jacket: Buffalo by David Bitton, Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Lush

semantically yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)