Sunday, March 17, 2013

two-faced

There's nothing quite like picking up an over-sized t-shirt from a thrift store and cutting it into something entirely new, like a loose-fitting tank top. Pair it with a bleached, stained and studded denim jacket, some coated black jeans and your trusty Converse and you're ready to go. Seems way too easy all of a sudden right? I can name countless mornings that I've gone through so many different combinations of outfits only to end up in something as simple and reliable as jeans and a t-shirt. So maybe that's the lesson for the week: don't over think things, although the tendency to do so is strong. Sometimes the answer you're looking for is right in front of you. 






Outfit Details: Jacket: Gypsy Warrior, Top: Thrifted, Jeans: BP Nordstrom, Converse: Thrifted

bleached, stained, and studded, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)