Sunday, March 24, 2013

sewer

The dreaded knock on the door. "Hey Austen, are you ready for breakfast?" At this point in the morning I am still standing in my room with my glasses on my head wearing my pajamas. "Uhhh... yeah one second!" I tripped over the carpet and proceeded to grab Mira's skirt off of her desk chair, the first black t-shirt I pulled out of my drawer and my go-to velvet boots. Done. I unwillingly threw a sweater over this ensemble to breakfast but I am so eager for spring that I went ahead with the photo shoot without it. My denim cutoffs and tank tops are practically bursting out of my drawers and I am right there with them.







Outfit Details: T-shirt: TopShop, Skirt: Free People, Boots: H&M

noted from the underground, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)