Sunday, March 10, 2013

this is not a blog post

calling all "fashion star" fanatics! on last week's premiere i heard this term being thrown around like a volleyball at the beach: "two-fer!" what may you ask is a two-fer? when you get two items for the price of one. this goes for jackets with removable sleeves, a dress that doubles as a coat, or in this case reversible denim. this is possibly the greatest idea for the on-the-go girl i've come across to date. this is especially awesome for someone who is traveling and wants to save suitcase space. and want to know the best part? they're from target. as a college girl who lives in a small town where going to target is like going to six flags i now swear by this store. they really have everything you could ever want. including this punny art history t-shirt. so click here if you don't get my art historical humor and click here if you want a pair of reversible denim for yourself. just promise me we won't wear them on the same day. please and thank you. 





Outfit Details: Cardigan: Gypsy Warrior, T-Shirt: Target, Jeans: Target

not really yours, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)